081202A's Pics

Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 10, 2009

after raining

After raining
My country belongs to tropic zone area, so, the climate only has two seasons, that is: dry and rainy. My friends usually say that they hate rain because when it rains, everything is wet and dirty. But I think rain is really beautiful and rainy is my favorite season. Especially, the fresh scene after raining always brings to me many strange emotions.
Everyone say that after raining, it become fresher, brighter and that is also my marvelous feeling when I think about rain. When it stops raining, the ground and the trees are wet like they just have a bath, drops of water stagnate on leaves look like tasty. I feel optimistic, happy and really want to become a bird to twitter with the sparrows when I hear they are chirping in the tree branches. In the sky, patches of white cloud are encroaching black cloud and the sun appears and spread golden lights on everything. It is really warm and wonderful. The delicious breath of rain in the air is stirred up by the breezes . The scene around me seems to be washed clean, I want to breathe deeply to enjoy the sweet air.
After raining, everything seems to rise up the now light melodies and make life more beautiful, livelier. I feel more optimistic and my soul become pure , that is the reason I love rain.

2 nhận xét:

  1. - ideas: A
    - details you use to describe the change of the sence is good. A
    - but thesis statement seem not clearly, it just only mention to you strange emotion
    - unity: B

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. INTRODUCTION (2ms)
    - Background, hook 1
    - Thesis statement 1
    BODY (35ms)
    - Good ideas 1.5
    - Coherence, unity, development 1
    - Language: Grammar, vocabulary (1
    CONCLUSION (2ms)
    - Summarize (1)
    - Lesson, suggestions (1)
    Total: 7.5

    Trả lờiXóa