081202A's Pics

Thứ Sáu, 27 tháng 11, 2009

topic3

My bad memory
I had a bad experience with a dog when I was ten. That was the time my family moved to a new place in village, near my house is a beautiful house where an old woman and a big dog lived. Her house had a big apple tree and it bears rich fruit. It looked like very sweet and delicious. At that time, I really wanted to be eaten them but I didn’t know the way to get that. At last, I decided a reckless deed is that stealing apples and because of that silly decision, I met that dog and he gave me a lesson, a bad memory which all my life, I never forget it.
One day, the old woman wasn’t at home, I thought this was a good chance to carry out my plan. After having lunch, while everyone in my family was taking a rest, I closed in the fence, climbed up into inside easily, the conspicuous apple was really beautiful and attractive. I climbed and reached a branch and picked fruits. I ate one by one with relish. Suddenly, I heard a strange sound under the tree and I was really scary when I found that it is the dog’s voice. He was snorting and looking at me with furious eyes. I didn’t know what to do. I seemed motionless until he barked noisily, I began burst into tears. I still remembered that I cried a long time on the tree until the hostess came back and saved me from that dog.
After soothing me into obedience, she took me to go back home, she was very gentle and tolerant because she didn’t abuse me and forgave my mistake. But my mother was very angry and she punished me by beating. Now, when I look back I still feel scare dog because dog gave me an unforgettable lesson, that was really my bad memory in my childhood.

1 nhận xét:

  1. INTRODUCTION (2ms)
    - Background, hook 1
    - Thesis statement 1
    BODY (4ms)
    - Good ideas 1.5
    - Coherence, unity, development 2
    - Language: Grammar, vocabulary (0.5)
    CONCLUSION (2ms)
    - Summarize (1)
    - Lesson, suggestions (1)
    Total: 8

    Trả lờiXóa